In collaboration with The Birth Hour, I am super proud to offer the Know Your Options Childbirth Course, which is so much more than just a childbirth class. It is an online, comprehensive course that will prepare you for birth, recovery after birth (why don't more people talk about this?!?) breast and bottle feeding, and newborn care. It is seriously good! And I'm not just saying that because I created it. :)
Are you breastfeeding and thinking ahead to returning to paid work? I created another online course that answers all of your pumping questions, plus ones you didn't even know you had! This course is included as a bonus in the Know Your Options Childbirth Course, but can also be purchased separately here.
And hey look! Here are some Birth Hour bonus podcasts that give you an idea of what I've got to say about preparing for birth and life with baby. Also, they're free! Plus they each have a free download available- I particularly recommend A Quick Start Guide to Breastfeeding, though they are all excellent. Take a look & a listen!
- Is Your Doctor Evidence Based? Download: Questions to ask to find an Evidence Based Care Provider
- Choosing an Evidence Based Hospital Download: Choosing an Evidence Based Hospital
- How to Handle Tricky Situations with Hospital Staff Download: How to Handle Tricky Situations with Hospital Staff
- Tools for Coping in Labor Download: Tools for Coping in Labor Naturally
- Protecting Your Perineum & Reducing the Risk of Tearing Download: Reduce Your Risk of Tearing
- Setting Boundaries & Expectations Postpartum Download: Setting Birth and Postpartum Boundaries
- First 24 Hours of Breastfeeding Download: A Quick Start Guide to Breastfeeding